Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goodby Grandma. May you rest in peace.

March 17th at 11am, my grandma passed away :"(
I loved her so much.
I feel so guilty for not going to see her last year.
We spoke on the phone 5 days before she passed away...She told me "I love you and God bless" (S'agapo, o theos mazi su).
I grew up with her, like a mother on my side she was.
She taught me so many things.
I loved her dearly. She was a strong woman, proud, happy. Head of her family. May God give me the strength to become a great grandmother like her one day.
Please dear Lord, forgive her sins, rest her soul. May she live in peace forever.
Please dear Lord give my grandpa strength to not leave us yet. Give my family strength and courage and patience to take care of him, to keep him company, to not abandon him, to not leave him alone.

Saints of God, come to her aid!
Come to meet her, angels of the Lord!
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.
May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself;
may angels lead you to Abraham's side.
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.
Give her eternal rest, O Lord,
and may Your light shine upon her forever.
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.
Let us pray: We commend our grandma Chionitsa to you, Lord.
Now that she has passed from this life,
may she live on in Your presence.
In Your mercy and love, forgive whatever sins she
may have committed through human weakness.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Απόπλυναν Κύριε τά αμαρτήματα των ενθάδε μνημονευθέντων δούλων σου τω Αιματί σου τω Άγίω πρεσβείες της Θεοτόκου και πάντων σου των Άγίων. Αμήν.






No comments:

Post a Comment