Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Unsure

It's 5:15am and I am still awake. Yup, I think I might be suffering from some serious insomnia there.

Today was so unproductive.... Woke up at 1pm and then went to my university.... Then registered for some courses and then....surprise!! "Mister S." calls me to ask me to meet up.... wow. After Wednesdays explosion, now he wants to meet up.... Sunday all day he was trying to reach me, but I only answered a few hours later... Today was pretty cool though, he came and picked me up and drove to Centropolis at a cafe there... Had a serious conversation (finally!) after a long time...

Long story short: I don't know how I feel anymore, and if I want to risk my time/feelings anymore... So, we gonna take it slow and see how it goes... It pretty sucks though, 'cause I know he feels that if he "loses me" he will not forgive himself... I've been the best he ever had (Drake's song plays here tan tan tan) no seriously, he said it, his friends said it, and so on... Honestly... I don't even think I should give this a chance again.

Not because I wanna take "revenge" or to piss him off or anything like that. Pride comes second if there's real love. I think I shouldn't give it a chance cause I have doubts if people do change, if they can REALLY change. Does it happen? Old habits, die hard, they say. So, why should I go through this....when I know I can have so much better.... Just for the sake of love? Or love is what really matters....?
And this is my favorite quote on loves. And if you click here you'll get to my favorite quotes-website in genera, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment